Friday, May 4, 2012

GHOSTLY WHISPERS #11 - May 4, 2012


Seeing a large carved pumpkin on the kitchen table, Mary asked, “Mom, where did the jack-o-lantern come from?”

“When I went to door to get my package from FedEx, I found it outside by the door.”

I don’t believe it. It’s impossible. This is the same pumpkin I just carved when George took me into the past. How did it get here?  Mom found it on the spot where George left it.

“Mom. Did you find any roasted pumpkin seeds near it as well?”

“I did. Why are you asking?”

“No reason. I’m just curious.”

2 comments:

  1. This really made me want more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for the feedback. This is the intention of the snippets to give my potential readers, when my book is finally published [self-published through CreateSpace], an idea of what they would be reading in the entire book. The snippets, which I'm posting, come in a random order from the book. I'm aiming to have almost each chapter end in a "cliffhanger", where the reader is looking foreward to what they'll be reading in the next chapter; which is what any good book should have within its chapters.

    ReplyDelete