Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL - Part 4 [the end]


As I stand here, taking my prescription sunglasses out, I bask with the sun’s warm rays upon my face. The light is overwhelming, especially after more than three weeks in the cold, dark, and dank tunnel I’ve been held prisoner in.  Now after a short rest from writing, I’ll start the final leg of my trek in seeing the end of writing my first YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel.  I’ve struggled through thirty chapters with the aid of my editor already and have written over 48,500 words on 189 double-spaced pages.

Hopefully this final leg of my journey in becoming a YA Paranormal author will not be as arduous as the journey I’ve been made to endure so far. And as far as I can see from my observation point I’ll need about another 8,000 to 10,000 more words [32 – 40 more pages] to reach my destination, merely another stopping off point on my becoming a YA author.  But before I take my first step on this segment of my trek, I’m going to run the grammar check for Word. And if I stay true to form, writing about 4 pages a day; I’ll reach this destination on June 1st, the beginning of a new month, the beginning of the next segment of my journey.

Be sure to follow my snippets--snippets which I’ll continue to post till my novel is FINALLY IN PRINT.      RLM  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment