Friday, October 18, 2013

THE JOURNEY HAS STARTED ANEW


I’m finally on my way again writing my second romance novel, a still untitled Contemporary romance with a paranormal element running through parts of the storyline. It has taken me almost two months to decide which way I should take the wedding scene in Chapter 13.  We all have experienced weddings before, including that of our own; so the question became what kind should I write about?  Should there be a religious wedding set in a religious institution of some sort, a commercial setting or a private location; or should the wedding be one where the couple writes their own vows? In reality the final location I decided upon had been set previously within the storyline, and changing it now would entail rewriting those scenes/pages from my manuscript.  The type of vows Jessica and Warren decided upon I’m not disclosing at this time, but I might do it later when I start releasing UNEDITED SNIPPETS, much in the same manner I did here for my first romance novel, a YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel entitled “I Kissed a Ghost”.  [These snippets can be found under the “GHOSTLY WHISPERS” category for this blog.]

Right now, I’ve got 13 Chapters completed and containing 94 6” x 9” formatted pages and approximately 27,600 words. [I’m formatting my pages as I write them.]

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I am in the process of writing my first one. I just completed my outline. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete