Sunday, November 17, 2013

STATUS UPDATE # 9 / A TIME TO CELEBRATE

I so much wanted to do some writing the past two days, however the best laid plans of mice and men oft times go astray.

After laying out the skeleton of what I wanted to write in my next chapter an idea came to my mind, and I've been busy carrying it out.

What idea came to my mind?

I said to myself that since my OH is having a birthday and we’re having our 20th anniversary I decided TO CELEBRATE these two wonderful occasions my having a $.99 PROMOTION for the KINDLE version of my first YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel entitled “I Kissed a Ghost”

The promotion runs from:

[US] http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CRQ9SC6
Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:00 AM [PST] until Saturday November 23, 2013 11:00 PM [PST] 
  
[UK] http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CRQ9SC6
Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:00 AM [GMT/UT] until Saturday November 23, 2013 11:00 PM [GMT/UT]

Please feel free to pass this information on to your friends or family, and of course, I'd love for you to consider getting a copy for yourself, your daughter or any other young girl member of your family.

THANKS for kind support and being one of my followers on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment