Sunday, February 2, 2014

BOOK REVIEW - "49 GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES"

Here's the review for the second book I read this year, I posted the review on Amazon and GoodReads on



January 23, 2014 

49 Gluten-free Recipes (Gluten-free Recipe Book Series)
By Katarina Nolte


Instead of writing out a narrative for my review, I'd like to simply list the reason I liked it.
I found the entire to be quite informative and that directions in preparing each dish, listing the ingredients, tools, preparation, etc, are easy to read and straight forward.

I liked the ability to copy and paste the recipes. However when pasting you lose the formatting from the original page and you'll need to restore the formatting manually. I found this be a little time consuming, but worth the effort.

I love the ability to add little notes for yourself at any point, and the ability save these notes for future use.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment