Monday, August 18, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 22


Well this “CRAZY” person is glutton for punishment. If starting a new group “ROMANCE AUTHORS of the WORLD” on FaceBook, Google and LinkedIn isn’t enough; I’ve started it on GoodReads yesterday as well.


And here are links [if you didn’t see them in a previous post] to this group on the other internet sites I’ve just mentioned:

FaceBook


LinkedIn 

In each of these groups I’m verifying each person’s status as a Romance Author, if I can’t find anything, their request will be denied.

To add to the mix, my OH decided to have a four-day weekend which included this past Friday and includes today Monday, August 18, 2014.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will at LONG LAST be able to return to make progress on ALL of my writing endeavors.

So if you’re reading this and are a romance author I’d appreciate it if you’d be so kind as to consider at least one of my new groups.

THANKS and have a GREAT WEEK in whatever you do !!! :-)  :-)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment