Sunday, February 1, 2015

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 41

I can’t believe I actually missed posting my Weekly Status Report last week. After posting my 15th and 16th book review here, I wrote about how I go about selecting the books I review and giving the only site I select books from to read/review. I so wanted to write more about my status, however, that Tuesday, I discovered all of the reviews I’d posted since last August had disappeared along with the helpful YESes they’d received. Luckily I had the foresight to back-up my reviews as well as the titles I’d created for each of them. 

It took me a day to get all of my reviews restored and for me to begin the long process of notifying each of the authors whose reviews I’ve written about this incident.

With lackluster sales of my two books, I see no reason to move forward on my current writing endeavors; leaving me with just reviewing books as my basic routine each day.

Right now I’ve got a backlog of FIVE reviews to post here on my blog and to notify the authors involved it has been done, keeping the promise I’d made when I told them I’ve reviewed their books and the four sites it can be found.

THANKS for staying with me as a follower.


Have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you do !!!   :-) :-) :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment