Monday, June 15, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 53

I’ve had a disastrous time regarding my OH since my last post due to home attendant who came on Saturday, details of which I’d rather not go into; luckily it’s only one more day.

As you can tell I finally got around to post two new book reviews on Amazon and received wonderful compliments from both authors; receiving these indicates I’ve written a GREAT REVIEW. My current backlog of books to be reviewed now stands at three; with about three more yet to be received.

I’d truly love to get back to my writing endeavors.  However, as you can probably imagine with everything going on around me I’m unable to focus for any real length of time; besides without any sales of my books being produced, I don’t have the funds I’d need to self-publish them.

THANKS for your continued support and best wishes, you know I truly appreciate receiving them.


No comments:

Post a Comment