Thursday, October 29, 2015

I'VE HIT ANOTHER MILESTONE

While yesterday I might have posted my 136th book review for this year here on my blog; yesterday I posted my  200th  review on Amazon.

I've loved reading/reviewing those books as it gives me something constructive to do instead of doing nothing. I've been retired about 5 years and 8 1/2 months now and while second career as an author has slowed down to a crawl; my 2nd second career as a Book Reviewer has become something I couldn't imagine when I began about 14 months ago in earnest. I know I've done a great review when the authors compliment me regarding the review I'd written for their books.  

With the holidays coming in less than two months, if you're considering giving a book to your child, a friend, a family member. or even yourself; you're always invited to check my reviews out on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A19QLCLVPLZH0B 

THANKS for following my blog.

Have a GREAT DAY !!!  :-) :-) :-) 

Love

Robin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment