Monday, October 5, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 63

Things have finally begun to slow down in my life as my dear OH is improving every, and hopefully we’ll no longer need a 24/7 home attendant by the beginner of next year.

My status as a Book Reviewer is improving on a regular basis. As of today on Amazon my approval rating is 95% based on 184 reviews and my ranking is 6,408; but some reason there appears to be no change in anyone’s ranking for the past week.

On August 25th as you know I got accepted as a Book Reviewer on The Romance Reviews website and I now have 2 reviews posted there, both of which are already proving helpful for visitors to the site who are interested in these books. If anyone is interested in reading these reviews you’re welcome to visit me there, here’s my link:


I’ve already myself being interview on one site in November and I’m looking to do more. If anyone is interest in either interviewing me or have me do a guest post, please feel free to contact me.

Starting this week I’ll be posting a tip each Monday which I hope will help you in your writing endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment