Sunday, January 10, 2016

STATUS REPORT # 69 - HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

New Year’s Day began marvelously for me, as everyone, the home attendant we have, myself went out to eat at the local diner, with my dear OH using a walker to walk to our car and then into the diner instead of a wheelchair for the second time; the first time had been on Christmas Day when we ate at an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet at a Indian restaurant about 17 miles from our home.

As soon as Lillie McFerrin will start up her Five Sentence Fiction website again I will be posting my response to her prompt word for the week. Her website was the inspiration for my decision to compile 100 of my response into my second book, “Micro Fiction – An Anthology” available on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QH15K4M  

I’m off to a great start with my second 2nd career as a Book Reviewer. As you can see I’ve already read/reviewed 7 books, and am waiting for the receipt of about 12 more. I now up to 234 books being reviewed on Amazon, and the three other sites I post my reviews on, and I looking at reviewing a total of 400 books by the end of the year.

 If anyone would like to interview me, just send me a private message.

Here’s to a VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR to everyone and your families!!! :-)  :-)  :-)

 Love

 Robin Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment