Sunday, February 28, 2016

STATUS REPORT # 72

If you’ve noticed I’ve slowed down a bit in the posting of my book reviews. The reason is two-fold, one I’ve not been able to win as many books I used to last year and those I do win I’m slow in receiving.  The second reason is I’m happy to say is that my dear OH has stopped using the wheelchair we have and is able to walk to get where we need to be. We’re still using a home attendant for bathing, dressing, transitioning out/into the bed, and from in/out of the wheelchair to watch the television as well as the nearby recliner.

I also glad that all this going on my ranking on Amazon is the best is has ever been; with 265 reviews, my ranking as of today is 5,536. So if you’re looking for your next book to read, you’re invited to check out my reviews at :


No comments:

Post a Comment