Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BOOK REVIEW # 2016-049 - TRIVIA MADNESS 2: 1000 FUN TRIVIA QUESTIONS


When I saw that Bill O’Neill offering the KINDLE Edition of this book for free I jumped at the opportunity at the opportunity to add it to my collection of non-fiction books.

While the author has set up this book in the same manner as he did in Volume 1, this time I can see the logistics for this doing so better. I enjoyed the fact that in this volume he has expanded the scope of the trivia being to include categories other than those which the first one had contain.

If anyone is interested in starting an on-going Trivia Contest at your church, community center or neighborhood bar/pub; than this book along with the author’s first volume of Trivia Madness would serve quite well in making that endeavor a reality, which is why this book is getting 5 STARS from this reviewer.


No comments:

Post a Comment