Wednesday, July 13, 2016

STATUS REPORT # 83

After stopping the use of the home attendants we’ve been using since June 2015 for my dear OH, and after the necessary paper work, etc. we’re finally returning to a sense of real normalcy, something I haven’t had since March 2015.

If take a look at the numbers of book reviews I’ve posted since my last Status Report you’ll count 5; but in reality I’ve actually posted 11 on Amazon and the rest of the book review sites I use. So if you’re interested in seeing those additional book reviews here’s the direct link to them. You might find your next book to read.


I’m also making progress on the rewrite of the first of my three WIPs, a Contemporary romance novel entitled, “His Darkest Secret.” Right now I’ve completed 14 chapters which accounts for about 44% of the book if you’re counting pages. Once this rewrite process is completed I’ll commence writing the rest of the book; looking at a completion date by the end of this August. Then it’s onto doing the same for my second WIP, a MG/YA Urban Fantasy novella entitled “The Secret of the Well.” Here in addition to the rewrite I’ll be looking at increasing the romance element in the backstory as well as adding some to main portion of the storyline. I hope to complete this undertaking by the end of October. In between all of this I’m also looking at completing the writing of my first erotic/shapeshifting novelette/novella which is currently entitled, “The Transformation.”

I’ve got several more ideas for the marketing/promotion of our books which is being spread out over the coming weeks.

I would like to start posting interviews and guest blogs from anyone interested.  If anyone is interested please contact me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment