Sunday, January 8, 2017

BOOK REVIEW # 2017-005 - STOCKING STUFFERS: A CHRISTMAS EROTICA ANTHOLOGY


Having read several romance anthologies, and novel; many of them being ones which were hot and steamy with sexy hunks male characters with a Christmas theme to them, I thought I had my fill for a good while. Fortunately I’ve been proven to be wrong for when I saw this collection of 13 hot steamy short stories I couldn’t resist purchasing it.

 

This collection contains stories from some of the best erotic authors you might have read already as well as some new ones you might want to read more of.  There’s nothing like reading a good steamy erotic story on a cold day to get the blood coursing through your veins and making you feel warm from the inside, especially if you’re alone and speaking aloud the emotions you’re feeling fantasizing being in the shoes of the female protagonists in each of the stories. And if you happen to be in a naughty mood as you read a story, so much the better.

 

For making their readers feel naughty, naughty enough with their thoughts as they read these stories that Santa will place them on this list for next Christmas now, that I’ll be nice and give this anthology and each of its authors, 5 STARS.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment