Thursday, August 17, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 110


Well my dear followers I’ve FINALLY did it. I’ve completed the making the suggestions given to me by the marvelous line editor who I’d gotten from CreateSpace. This is a lesson I’m going to remember, from now on I’m going to use a line editor instead of a regular to review the manuscript for all my future romance endeavors. The only thing I’ll need to do going forwards is to increase my promotional endeavors to raise the necessary funds to pay for it; that is unless some rich relative dies and leaves me the funds [the problem is I’ve got no rich relatives] and only other way is for me to hit the lottery big enough to cover the expenses, even it’s only one endeavor at a time.



Yesterday, I submitted the parameters I’d like to have for the re-edited manuscript for what had been my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.” Once the wonderful folks at CreateSpace tell me the parameters are okay, I’ve got to correct the line spacing on the manuscript the line editor had made her suggestions, as well as deleting the suggestions she’d made. With this done, it’s one more run through the manuscript to see if everything looks okay, rename the file again [want to keep a record of everything] before downloading the final manuscript file to CreateSpace. There are a few more steps before I’ll be able to release the revised edition of my novel.



With this off finally off my mind I can return to my two current WIPs, an adult Contemporary romance, with a paranormal element [no ghost] running through the storyline, entitled “His Darkest Secret.” My second WIP is a MG/YA Urban Fantasy novella entitled “The Secret of the Well”; which is a stand-alone sequel to my debut novel, where I need to slightly increase the romance aspect for the storyline.



Going forwards, hopefully I’ll be able to set up a regular schedule for the diverse types of posts I do each week. I would also like to start interviewing my fellow romance authors for my two blog sites. If you’re interested send me a DM through my Twitter account [ www.twitter.com/MyPenNameOnly ].



Please DON’T be shy, I’d love to read any feedback you might have regarding my posts. The weekend is almost here, so, have a GREAT WEEKEND with your families. !!!  :-) :-) :-)



O X O X O X



Robin Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment