Sunday, September 17, 2017

"I KISSED A GHOST" UPDATE # 1


Hi ALL

After a slight miscommunication with CreateSpace about submitting my completed revised manuscript for my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled
“I Kissed a Ghost,” I wanted to send it in. However, when I went to the perfectly fine saved file and opened it I saw it had been corrupted. Instead of just seeing the actual manuscript, I saw it along with all the changes which I made from the suggestions the line editor gave me to improve the original one. I became frantic trying to undo what had occurred, it took almost two weeks to correct this situation, which wound up being this past Wednesday [09/13/17]. On Friday, with a clear head, I slowly reviewed each page, making sure no glitches had remained.



On Thursday, I finally wrote the copyright, dedication and my other endeavors pages; adding in the appropriate blank pages. On Friday, once I was satisfied that all is well with the manuscript I’d worked so hard to revise, I contacted those supportive folks at CreateSpace to help me in getting all the comments connected to the manuscript got removed. With this last step, and making sure one last time that I had no more issues with my manuscript, I followed their instructions to send it to them.



Now, I’ve got patiently wait to them to finish setting up the interior of the revised book, so I can move on to the next step for the re-release of this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment