Monday, October 2, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 115


Things are moving along slowly regarding completing the re-release of my debut MG/YA Paranormal romance novel, “I Kissed a Ghost.” Right now, I’ve approved the inner for the book and CreateSpace is finalizing that. Next comes the book’s cover which I’ve thought had been a done deal, since I’m using the same exact cover except for the ISBN number. But that isn’t the case, I’ve got to repurchase the cover’s design because the book is no longer using this number and has been assigned a new number. So, right now I’m waiting for CreateSpace to send me the cover again for my approval, which means I’ve got a chance to review any of the text on the back. Once I’ve approved this, they’re sending me a PROOF copy for my review and approval. It is at this point I can order the KINDLE conversion. Given this hopefully the book will be become available in its paperback, KINDLE and KINDLE Unlimited by October 15th. Just in time for Halloween.



My review of books has picked up its pace over the past few weeks, good enough that I’ve decided to restore my original goal for the 2017 GoodReads Reading Challenge back up to 200 books from its current 150 books goal.



Part of the time since my last status has been spent allowing my erotic side to do whatever needed to be done on its writing endeavors and promotional activities got itself.



Going forwards I’ve got to return posting some more marketing/promotional ideas.  I’m looking for my fellow romance authors who want to be interview for my two blogs on BlogSpot.com and WordPress.com. So, if anyone is interested please send me a DM on my Twitter account and if you’re not following me here on this blog, I’d love for you do so right now.



Meanwhile. if anyone is interested in several unedited original snippets for “I Kissed a Ghost”, here are the links for my two blogs:



BlogSpot.com




WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment