Tuesday, October 17, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 117


Today’s update will be quite short.



Yesterday I finally received the proof copy for the re-edited version of my debut romance novel “I Kissed a Ghost,” in the early afternoon and I gave my approval around 4:30 PM EDT.



Today I’ve started the KINDLE Conversion process which will hopefully allow me to still start my promotional activities for Halloween. I’ve also ordered about 5 copies of the print copy; 2 copies of which are going to the US Copyright Office in Washington DC, 1 copy is for my personal use with the remaining 2 copies going to the GoodReads giveaway I plan to have: 1 for November and 1 for December.



As far as my book reviewing is concerned I’ve now written 631 reviews on Amazon with a Amazon Reviewer Ranking of 2,525.



This means after the next few days where I’ll be essentially, I’ll be returning to the manuscript for my adult Contemporary Romance, “His Darkest Secret,” which is approximately 88 % completed at the present time.




No comments:

Post a Comment