Sunday, December 3, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 120


This week I’m going to be rather brief.

To begin with Amazon just changed a badge they had given me.  Originally, they’d given me one for being an ENTHUSIAST for TRUE CRIME BOOKS. Now, they’ve given me one for being a TOP CONTRIBUTOR for the same genre. Wish they’d given me for ROMANCE.

Today, Sunday, December 3, 2017, I completed my GoodReads Reading Challenge for 200 books; in fact, at this moment I’ve got 201 reviews written. This is the third time I’ve taken the challenge and have completed it.

If you’re looking to give a book as a gift to someone, a family or even yourself, I’d love for you to consider giving one of my books.


In additional, I’d love for you consider getting a copy of one of the first books I had the pleasure of reviewing, “A Lesson My Cat Taught Me” by Saul Weber. It’s a wonderful award-winning book which teaches its young readers [5 – 8] about the acceptance of others for who they are, and not what they are.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJKFKW6 

If anyone is interest in the review I wrote for this book here is the link:





No comments:

Post a Comment